Thursday, February 3, 2011

Projects

So, in ty we have had to do many projects. This term we have been given our history project which will be our summer test result. For this we have to research any topic. You can do it on whatever you want, and write a 5 page essay or so on it. Because it is so broad and you can choose anything, I was a bit undecisive about what to do. I think  have finally chosen to do it on Edwin Hubble. He was an american astronomer who is the founder of modern day astronomy. I have an interest in this field, so it should be an interesting topic to do :)
In geography we have to do a tri fold brochure on a disease found in a third world country. I think I am going to do tetanus, which is found in Brazil. This disease is also known as "lockjaw", so I think it will be a very interesting one to do.
In home ec, we have to do a project on a country. Myself and Alison have chosen to do spain. On tuesday we cooked penne en salsa de tomate con chorizo. It was YUMMY!! We have to cook two more dishes and then present our project to the class.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment