Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Leinster Rugby and dance classes :D

TY's now have 4 classes of P.E a week, which is great :D Yesterday we had another session with the leinster rugby coaches, which was really good. I'm really enjoying the rugby, its great fun! I've always likes watching rugby and now that we get to play it its really enjoyable. We are also learning teamwork, and a lot of people's competitive sides are coming out :P
For the next 3 weeks, we will be doing dance classes. We started today. I was a bit apprehensive at the start, as I have 2 left feet. ;) It was really fun, and we got to dance to songs that we like. We learned a whole routine, and by the end of the double class, we were all so tired. None of us expected it to be that tiring! It was really fun when I got into it, and I can't wait for next week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment