Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Geography Project- Manchester United Legends



We are doing our geography project on our favourite past times. We must mark out 5 different locations on google maps, and write about our past time in that place.
One of my biggest passions in life in football, especially Man Utd. I am a huge fan, so I decided to do my project on this, as I knew it was a project I would enjoy doing. I have narrowed it down to 5 manchester united legends. I have chosen to write about:
George Best- Belfast, Northern Ireland
Ryan Giggs - Cardiff, Wales
Eric Cantona - Marseille, France
Bobby Charlton - Northumberland, U.K
Peter Schmeichel - Copenhagen, Denmark
These players are 5 of the greatest Manchester United footballers ever. On google maps, I just have an introduction to the player, whereas my blog post will be much more detailed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment