Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Star Wars :D

A few weeks ago, I blogged about bag packing for Autism Ireland. All the people that bag packed were put into a draw to win tickets to a star wars convention, and I ended up going. I was really excited to go to it, even though I knew nothing about star wars. The only character I knew was Darth Vader ;) My aim was to meet him, and if I didnt I knew I would be very sad :( So on friday the 22nd of April, myself and a few other girls took the bus into town, and then the dart out to the RDS. When we went in, we were in a big huge room, and there was a few of the characters walking around, like Obi Wan Kenobi and the clones, and some alien thing. We took pictures with all these characters. There was also an ice cream man there, and he was giving out free 99's so that was excellent :D Here are some of the pictures we took with the characters:






































































































Then we went into the actual exhibition. There was replicas of all the props, and masks. There were huge big space ships and alien heads and things like that. There was a lot of the characters walking around as well. So what else was there to do except take more pictures!!


































































As you can see, I got to meet Darth Vader, which was my aim for the whole day :D I was very excited to meet him, but he was absolutely HUGE!! I have never met some one sooo tall!! He was quite intimidating, especially with his scary voice.At 2 o clock the exhibition was over, so we went home. It was such a good day, I didn't expect it to be that good! It was not what I thought it would be, it was so much better. I am so glad I went! :)







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment